I went to Mildred’s yesterday for lunch (really good and I suggest you go). On the walls they had some prints from Woop Studios which I absolutely love. They have created a series of collective noun prints. So brilliantly English and wonderful. Here are a few of my favourite. The price is out of my just travelled, unemployed, student budget but I might be tempted to buy a set of their flash cards.
What I blog about
- @Kellogez are you PC master race now lol? 3 days ago
- @Kellogez how convenient lol, that's what I like to hear. 4 days ago
- @Kellogez kelly where you hiding? 4 days ago
- @JustinFugate this is some next level bs. 4 days ago
- @BungieHelp I just got in a game of dubs and was invisible to the enemies and my teammates. I could only damage the enemies with nades? 4 days ago