The sun was shining.
I went for a jog.
I had grapefruit for breakfast.
Had my first asparagus of the year.
And went for a picnic in our local park.
Have you all had a good weekend?
Here is a happy list for today:
- The sun is shining today
- It is only a four day work week
- Okay so I didn’t get as much of my essay done as planned but it is half way there (at least in terms of word count)
- English style picnic yesterday with friends. The sky was grey but we still had a good time and made it inside before the rain started for some tea. Below is a picture of my delicious (so delicious in fact I had 4!) rhubarb G&Ts made with my homemade rhubarb cordial
- Meeting Future Housemate for a catch-up
- Loving the twitter, who knew it could be so fun (follow me if you are also on it)